Copan Lite is a very functional yet freely downloadable and user-friendly desktop/netbook geomatics engineering tool for computing and managing plane land survey coordinates.
- Download Copan Lite: version 11.11     21467 users have requested a key.
While there is no fee for using Copan Lite, to unlock it you must request a key. Once you install and agree to the conditions of use, the license won't expire.
If you'd like to contribute to our efforts to provide Copan Lite for free, please make a donation.
- Executes numerous coordinate geometry (COGO) operations.
- Processes and adjusts field survey data.
- Computes and adjusts map traverse data.
- Performs map/deed closure checks.
- Calculates lot/parcel areas and perimeters.
- Handles coordinate transformations.
- Imports and exports Ascii files.
- Allows both quadrant and full-circle bearings.
- Accepts north- or south-based azimuths.
- Supports gons (grads) or degrees-minutes-seconds.
- Understands Geodimeter, Leica, Wild, Nikon and TDS total station file formats.
- Works on Windows—98, NT, 2K, ME, XP, Vista, Win7 (32-bit or 64-bit architectures)—desktop, netbook or tablet computers.
- Shares coordinate files with
Designed for land surveyors, geodetic engineers, civil engineers, professionals and students, Copan is available for download, completely free of charge!