Copan Pro+DWG is a very functional and user-friendly desktop/netbook geomatics engineering tool for computing and managing plane land survey coordinates and for drafting and plotting AutoCAD DWG-compatible survey maps and plans/plats.
- Encompasses all the capabilities of Copan Pro: COGO, field and map calculations, coordinate transformations, import/export capabilities, drawing tools, Leica GSI tools and other functions.
- Exports Copan coordinate file points directly to AutoCAD DWG files.
- Exports Copan drawings to AutoCAD DWG files.
- Imports, with some limitations, AutoCAD DWG files to Copan drawings.
The price for a Copan Pro+DWG license is Canadian $800.00 per seat. That is
- a single user, using Copan on multiple machines, requires one license
- several users, sharing Copan on a single machine, require one license
- several users, sharing Copan on multiple machines, require one license per user or per machine, whichever is less
The license will not expire. The price includes 12 months worth of support and updates.
Canadian residents must add the appropriate tax.
Deep discounts may be given for educational, non-profit or group licenses – just ask.
How to Buy
Determine the amount:
- Standard price (up to 4 seats): Can $600 (reduced from $800.00 until 31 Jan 12) per Copan Pro+DWG seat (see above).
- Special price (5 or more seats, educational or non-profit): request a quote.
Make a payment via one of these methods:
(you do not need a PayPal account in order to use it):
- Standard price – click the Buy Now button, above left.
- Special price – click the special button that we send you.
- Credit Card: Email us your card data.
- Check: Mail a check, in US or Canadian funds only, to our Vancouver office (in Burnaby).
- PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account in order to use it):
- Include your correct name, location and email address.
We will send you your Copan package and a detailed receipt.
Questions? – just ask.