Copan for Mobile/Pocket PC
Copan Mobile or Pocket PC is a very useful hand-held geomatics engineering tool for computing and managing plane land survey coordinates.
While there is no fee for using Copan Mobile/PPC, to unlock it you must request a key. Once you install and agree to the conditions of use, the license won't expire.
- Executes numerous coordinate geometry (COGO) operations.
- Processes and adjusts field survey data.
- Computes curve data.
- Performs map/deed closure checks.
- Calculates lot/parcel areas and perimeters.
- Handles coordinate transformations.
- Imports and exports Ascii files.
- Allows both quadrant and full-circle bearings.
- Supports gons (grads) or degrees-minutes-seconds.
- Encompasses GPS positioning and navigation functions.
Coordinates may be saved to the hand-held device's memory card or to a removable memory card. The device's coordinate files are directly compatible with the Windows desktop/laptop version of Copan.
Designed for land surveyors, geodetic engineers, civil engineers, professionals and students, Copan for Mobile/Pocket PC is available for download, completely free of charge!