Underhill Geomatics or its employees are members of various professional associations and other organizations:
- Association of British Columbia Land Surveyors (ABCLS) The Association of British Columbia Land Surveyors is a self-governing body charged with the responsibility of setting educational requirements, examining for admission, and regulating professional land surveyors to perform legal surveys within British Columbia.
- Association of Canada Lands Surveyors (ACLS) The Association of Canada Lands Surveyors (ACLS) is the national licensing body for professionals surveying in the three Canadian territories, in the Federal parks, on Aboriginal reserves, on and under the surface of Canada's oceans.
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (APEGBC) APEGBC regulates and governs the professions under the authority of the Engineers and Geoscientists Act by setting and maintaining high academic, experience and professional practice standards for all members. Individuals licensed by APEGBC are the only persons permitted by law to undertake, and assume responsibility for, engineering and geoscience projects in B.C.
- Association of Professional Engineers of Yukon (APEY) APEY is a self-governing body of Professional Engineers that regulates and governs the engineering profession in Yukon. This is achieved by setting and maintaining high academic, experience and professional practice standards for all members. Only individuals licensed by APEY are permitted by law to undertake and assume responsibility for engineering projects in Yukon.
- Northwest Territories and Nunavut Association of Professional Engineers & Geoscientists(NAPEG) NAPEG is the self-governing body of professional engineers and professional geoscientists established, under the Engineering and Geoscience Professions Act of the Northwest Territories and the Engineers and Geoscientists Act of Nunavut, to regulate the practices of engineering and geoscience and to govern the professions.
- Association of Consulting Engineering Companies (ACEC) ACEC represents companies in Canada that provide professional engineering services to both public and private sector clients. These services include the planning, design and execution of all types of engineering projects as well as providing independent advice and expertise in a wide range of engineering and engineering-related fields.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) Underhill Geomatics Ltd. is a BBB Accredited Business. We have an A+ rating.
- Canadian Institute of Geomatics (CIG) The Canadian Institute of Geomatics is the Canadian association that represents the interests of all groups in the geomatics community and is the Canadian member to the International Federation of Surveying (FIG), the International Society of Photogrammetry and remote Sensing (ISPRS) and the International Cartographic Association (ICA).
- BC Construction Safety Alliance (BCCSA) The BCCSA is a provincial construction safety association, developing health and safety programs, tools and resources for over 35,000 construction employers and 180,000 workers in British Columbia. It is dedicated to raising health and safety awareness and reducing injuries through safety consultation, risk-management, injury prevention and injury management.
- Consulting Engineers of Yukon (CEY) The Consulting Engineers of Yukon (CEY) lobbies the various levels of Government in the Yukon to promote high professional standards in our industry (through liaison with the Professional Engineers of Yukon).
- ISNetworld ISNetworld is the global resource for connecting corporations with safe, reliable contractors in capital-intensive industries. ISN collects self-reported conformance information from contractors/suppliers, verifies its accuracy, and then reports the results in an easy-to-follow format.
- Northern Safety Network Yukon (NSNY) The Northern Safety Network Yukon (NSNY) is funded by the Yukon Workers' Compensation Health and Safety Board and directed by an industry-led steering committee. The goal of the NSNY is to foster a commitment to occupational health and safety among Yukon workers and employers.
- Professional Surveyors Canada Conceived, developed, and run by Canadian surveyors, Professional Surveyors Canada—formerly Canadian Council of Land Surveyors (CCLS)—is dedicated to building and enabling a strong multi-faceted community of surveying professionals committed to exceeding expectations.